Pets are allowed in the campsite with the exception of dangerous species (according to the Spanish Royal Decree 50/1999 on the Ownership of Dangerous Species).
IN CASE OF DOUBT, THE CAMPING STAFF MAY REQUEST THE ANIMAL’S DOCUMENTATION TO CHECK THE BREED. IN CASE OF NOT HAVING IT, ACCESS TO THE CAMPING MAY BE DENIED.
Provided that these regulations are complied with:
- Pets must always be leashed inside the campsite.
- Pets are not allowed to generate dirt or to disturb other visitors.
- Pets are not allowed to be left alone.
- Pets are not allowed inside bungalows.
What dog breeds are potentially dangerous according to the Spanish Royal Decree 50/1999 on the ownership
of potentially dangerous species?
- The following breeds are considered dangerous, as well as their crossbreeds: PIT BULL TERRIER, STAFFORDSHIRE
BULL TERRIER, AMERICAN STAFFORDSHIRE TERRIER, ROTTWEILER, ARGENTINE DOGO, FILA BRASILEIRO, TOSA INU and AKITA INU.
- Dogs NOT belonging to any of the abovementioned breeds, but which have all or most of the following characteristics:
- Strong musculature, powerful or athletic constitution, robustness, agility, vigour and endurance.
- Strong character and marked courage.
- Pelo corto.
- Thoracic perimeter between 60 and 80 centimetres (24 and 32 inches), height at the shoulder between 50 and 70 centimetres
(20 and 28 inches) and weight over 20 kg (44 lbs).
- Voluminous, square, robust head, with a wide and large skull and muscular and pronounced cheeks.
- Strong and large jaws, robust, wide and deep snout.
- Broad, short and muscled neck.
- Straight, parallel and robust forelegs and very muscular hindquarters, with relatively long hind legs at a moderate angle.
- Pets with a record of aggressive tendencies or prior attacks to humans or other animals. This condition needs to be certified by a vet authorized by the competent authority